Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pay it Forward


I started my small business from home a few years ago.  My family was tight on cash and I needed an outlet for my creativity.  A few friends encouraged me to start creating logos.  My business isn't booming by the national standards but I stay busy and enjoy what I do.  At the beginning of 2012 I decided it was time to start giving back.  I know first hand how hard it is to run a business from home.  Getting funds together to brand your business and take it to the next step is not always priority.  I have been randomly choosing people throughout the year to be a part of the "Pay it Forward" program.  I create a new logo or blog design for them all I ask in return is that they find a way to pay the kindness forward.  They can host a giveaway of their products, help promote my business, or whatever they feel led to do to help someone else out in the future.  I need your help!  I need some nominations for small businesses to take part in this in 2013.

FILL OUT THIS FORM to nominate a small business for the Pay it Forward 2013 year!




No comments:

Post a Comment