Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2 Weeks Wrap Up

What a fun week we had with rain and the Ark a few weeks ago.  After we finished that unit we moved onto bees.  I didn't get as in depth with either of them as I had planned due to some health issues but we will redo them son so we can get more involved with the lessons. Here are some highlights of the last 2 weeks.





I didn't realize that I didn't get any real photo's of the rain unit in action.  BUMMER. But I did get some great shots of our home made crayons.  I plan to do this again soon.  It was loads of fun.



The pics above were from our "BEE-ing who God created you to be." Unit.  It was loads of fun.  They created self portraits and shined pennies.  We made jello and painted.  So many fun activities but I didn't get shots of any of them.  I must do better about that!




No comments:

Post a Comment