Sunday, October 2, 2011

Last week was a FLOP!  F-L-O-P, flop.  It is my fault.  I didn't do my regular planning.  You know the old adage, fail to plan = plan to fail?  It is very true in my life.  I made a decision the end of the week that was NOT going to happen this coming week.  On Friday I planned out the next 2 weeks.  I will work on getting art stuff together through the week as I decide what art projects we will do per day.  I am trying to soak up as much outside time as we can before it gets too cold.  We were able to get in a few neat and new art projects along with our curriculum just to get the wiggles and boredom out.  I will post pics and links to the projects this week.

The weekend has proved to be much colder and I am thinking that fall is really about to set it.  YAY!  I love fall.  It is my favorite time of the year.  (I probably say that at each season change)  This week we are doing a leaf theme.  We will go out and do a search for leaves and one day this week we will investigate them and find out which leaf belongs to which tree.  I also want to do some projects with the leaves.  I am excited!

I hope life finds you and your family well.


No comments:

Post a Comment