Friday, November 16, 2012

I asked for it...

and I got it!  I prayed that God would help me be able to help out with some of our bills and get a few odds and ends through my graphic arts business on Facebook, Tatorbug Creations.  I prayed that if it were His will to allow me to be able to handle the work load and the school load.  I asked, he delivered.  I have been missing from the blog for a while now because I have been extra busy with my work.  I have been creating customized personal planners for some friends and new clients, I have been creating some new custom logos and I have been inspired to create some great new pre-designed logos.  My heart is over flowing.  During this season I have cut back on some of our school work and the kids are excited about that.  We have not been doing much of the busy work we were doing and have been working on things that inspire us (along with the essentials of course) like cooking together, crafting together and creating fun Christmas ornaments.  I am so thankful that I am finding balance and rhythm in my life.  I am disappointed that I didn't get to follow through with my journey to thankfulness on the blog like I had hoped.  I pray to move forward with something new soon. I am just working to add the blog into the mix and get life in order!  Thank you all for your patience with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment