Thursday, November 1, 2012

Journey to Thankfulness - Free Printables Linkup


Come join me on my Journey to Thankfulness.  I want to spend the month being thankful and counting my blessings and not my problems.  

Today begins the journey of thankfulness. I have thought all day about what I am the most thankful for and each time it came back to one thing. I am the MOST thankful for my salvation. Knowing that this life with all of its trials, struggles, blessings, and gifts is only temporary makes living this life much easier. I may not be able to post each day about what I am thankful for but I am going to try.

I also want to spend the month sharing things with you that have blessed me and that I am thankful for.  I will start with this great free printable.

At the beginning of the week I posted on Facebook that I needed a printout for Thanksgiving for my kids.  I said I was looking for something with a space to write what they are thankful for and then to draw it.  My friend (even if we only know each other from the internet) Heather, from Upside Down Homeschooling, told me to hold on just a day or two and she would have something put together.  Last night she sent me the file over and she got exactly what I was looking for.  Check out her FREE Book of Thanks.  Download your copy and start on your journey of thankfulness with your kiddos.

Link up here with your Free Thanksgiving or Thankful printables.


2 comments:

  1. We are starting a month of thankfulness here, too. Heather's printable is perfect for my son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Are you blogging about it? I would love to hear more. :)

    ReplyDelete