Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Reward...

The Lord has dealt with me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me.  For I have kept the ways of the Lord; I am not guilty of turning from my God.  All his laws are before me; I have not turned away from his decrees.  Psalms 18: 20-23
These verses are very humbling.  They bring me to my knees in awe of my savior.  How can my hands ever be clean enough to claim the reward he has blessed me with - eternal life in Heaven.  Who is worthy?  Not me, for sure.  Tomorrow is the first day of November.  The month we count our blessings.  I am starting today.  I want to thank God for my reward.  Though I am not worthy of the gift of his son, he gave it.  He gave it to all of us.  Even though we falter and we stumble if we believe that Jesus is the son - our salvation - we shall claim our reward!  AMEN!!  And what a great reward it will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment