Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lip Gloss

Today we made our very own lip gloss!!!  I was very excited when I found an app for my phone that is from Family Fun.  It has tons and tons of great and easy craft ideas.  The app allows you to sort through the crafts by age, time and season, should you choose to do so.  I should have taken pictures of S and N creating their lip gloss but I was so excited to get started I didn't even think about it.  I will remember next time!

On another note.  S has had a slight set back the past few days.  She has started writing her numbers (5,2,3) backwards.  I have decided that it would be best for her to start on some review work with her numbers.  She is currently working on her capital letters in some very fun books by Mead called Capital Letter Stories.  She loves their work books (and so do I) because they are fun and have a great "story" to tell with each lesson.  I find her moving forward without being prompted.  She is very excited to get started on it tomorrow along with her new, shiny, pink mechanical pencil!  Gotta love girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment