Thursday, April 14, 2011

Up for a Challenge

S has been doing some PreK work for a while now and is getting very bored with it.  She wants a change of pace.  She wants a challenge but still something that isn't too advanced.  She is looking for fun and entertaining at the same time.  I am not sure what in the world we will get.  We have been doing some Mead work books and the Preschool Curriculum from Confessions of a Homeschooler.  I plan to do a google search for some things for us to work on.  I am just not sure what is best.  Yesterday was a great day and we flew through our assignments quickly.  Today, not so much!  S started her papers without me and was pumped for the first few bits and then she wasn't.  She said that things get too boring!  I will figure out what to do to make this more interesting and fun for her.
I also created a spreadsheet for our lesson plan for the week that includes attendance.  The kids are color coded and I think it will really help to organize me!  I need more organization for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment