Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fun New Apps

I do not buy a lot of paid for apps for my kids to use for several reasons.

1. I don't like to spend money on things that I am not sure will be used.
2. I am cheap frugal.
3. I don't like them using my iPad and iPhone for play time.

With all that being said, I read the reviews on THIS and was very impressed.  I looked into it a bit and thought it may just be the right thing for the kids to use when using my electronic devises.  Sure enough!  It is worth each and every 99 pennies they charge you.  The kids played at this for over 30 mins non stop and begged to continue.  YAY!  So, what is this great app that made me loosen the purse strings, you ask.  Well it is "Teach Me First Grade" and "Teach Me Toddler".  They have it all the way through second grade and are looking to expand.  You children will work on mastering each set of skills.  You get to track up to 4 children's progress per app.  You can even adjust the settings so that your child has to answer (x) amount of questions before being rewarded and you choose the reward.  The only thing I do not like about this app so far is that it doesn't sync with each device.  So if one child is on the iPad and swaps to the iPhone they lose were they were.  Not really a big deal but something to take into consideration if you have a little one who is not big on change or losing their place.



No comments:

Post a Comment