Thursday, May 31, 2012

Moving Forward

We are still moving forward with the re-organization, re-decorating, re-modeling of the classroom/office.  This past weekend we made HUGE headway!!  We turned a hall into a mini library and moved the kids desks around.  We also found a new-to-me desk that was supposed to be delivered yesterday but the rain delayed us.  Tonight, I am sitting at the desk, using my computer, in the middle of a MESS!!!  This room is a disaster, but one that I am excited to tackle.  I am not sure what I will end up keeping and what I will end up tossing.  I have some books that I want to sell and some that I am going to set back for N when he gets ready for them.  I have also decided on a quote that I want to have put on the wall.


The more that you read,
The more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
The more places you’ll go. - Dr. Seuss

I hope that it will encourage the children to read more, learn more, and push forward with all of their dreams.  What are you doing to prepare for the next school year?


No comments:

Post a Comment