Monday, March 4, 2013

3in30 - March 2013

Our Good Life

I have been seeing the 3in30 Challenege all over the internet.  So I decided that it would be a great place for me to start some new goals and maybe stick to them.  (You know I am not very good at sticking with it.)

So, here is are my goals for March, 2013

1. Get up with the Hubby each morning and start my day.

2. Keep the kitchen clean (aka wash the dishes!!!)

3. Read at least 2 NEW books this month.

So, those may sound a bit silly but I am starting with those to start small and here is why...
 I do not get up early enough each day and I am hoping that I can start getting up earlier each day to get things going and stay on task, get my vitamins in, and get work done before Hubby comes home in the evening.

I am NOT a fan of doing the dishes.  I don't have a dishwasher so I have to wash by hand.  But I have found that I don't mind doing them so much when I keep them washed and wash them as I go.  I have also found that I LOVE my new dish drying mat.  I threw out the old dish drainer that took up all of my counter space (no joke I only have about a foot and a half) and laid the mat down.  I am able to get the dishes dried faster on the mat, therefor I can put them away faster and have access to my counter top.  That my friends, is a beautiful thing! ;)

I have received a couple of books in the mail recently and I have been hoarding some up on my Kindle app. I want to go through them and get them read. -- So that I can justify buying more! HA!

So, what are your goals for March?



This post is linked up at #3in30 Link Up!

1 comment: