Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3in30 - March update

Our Good Life
I am not a morning person.  I have never been a morning person.  I love staying up late and sleeping in.  With that said, last week I did not get up early every day like I had hoped.  This time change is also killing my early morning wake up.  I am going to get it though.  I know I will!!!

The sink has been free of dirty dishes for over 2 weeks now!  WOO HOO!!  This is a HUGE accomplishment for me.  I am no fan of washing dishes but I am making myself clean the kitchen before sitting down each night.  Hubby is very impressed!  ;)

Reading!  YES!  Now, that is one that I have accomplished.  I read 2 books over the weekend.  I am in the middle of a series.  It isn't the typical stuff I read but this has more of a Twilight(ish) feel but with different kinds of characters than vampires.  Let me know if you want to know more about that and I will link you to the books.

Now, I may not be where I want to be but I am on the right track.  I am praying more, cleaning more, and spending more time with my family.  Not too shabby, eh?!

How are you doing with your goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment