Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Calendar Notebook

If you know me, you know I love to PLAN!  I love to get things ready and in order more than I enjoy the actual event.  I am spending some time in the classroom this week working on getting our notebooks in order and ready for next fall.  I plan to do a lot of notebooking with the kids this upcoming school year.  I love that kind of learning.  Right now I am working on our calendar notebook and want to share things with you that I am using to put in it!

THIS is a link to a website where you can get a FULL August 2012-July 2013 calendar all ready to go.  Just enter in your school name at the top and print!  Super simple!  This will serve as a static sheet in each of the kids calendar notebooks.

I used the 2012 Simple Monthly Calendar for our month to month calendar.  I changed the dates and created it all the way through May 2013!  This will be where both kids fill in the appropriate day of the month.  There is a notes section to the side so we can fill in any important info if we need to.

It will also contain...

  • Daily Routine - This will be static in both folders
  • Attendance
  • Today Tomorrow Yesterday - Just a simple table that S will fill in the days of the week in the blanks in the right spot.
  • Crack the Code - For S to do the code date *0/0/0000*
  • Date Sentence - For S to do the date all the way out Sunday *May 1, 2012*
  • Birthday Calendar- Where they can fill in who has a birthday for that month and then have running tally's at the bottom.
  • 100 Days of School - sticker sheet
  • Weather Graph
  • T-shirt Color Graph
  • Cheat Sheet
Here is how our notebooks looked last year...  We used a folder.  This year we will use a binder.








I have created most of these files.  If you want copies leave your email below and I will email them to you for your personal use!!




No comments:

Post a Comment