Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What We Are Up To...

This week we are slowing our pace down a LOT and getting the house in better order.  I am going to be working on getting out the old and clearing out for the new.  I want to get the classroom better organized and ready so that when we start back school in the fall it will be a safe haven we want to go to instead of a dreaded full of clutter room.

This week I am reading The Five Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman.  So far it is making me stop and think about my children and how we all interact.  I checked the book out from our local library but I am linking it to Amazon here just in case you want to purchase a copy for yourself.  
I will be spending most of the week waiting on more of our school books to arrive in the mail.  So far I have our math manipulatives and our Science books came today.  I am SO beyond impressed with Apologia!  I got S a Jr. Notebooking journal to complete as we go along.  I plan to make N one with some copies of the coloring pages since he can't really write yet.  I am looking forward to seeing what all God has in store for us this upcoming school year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment