Monday, June 11, 2012

Life Changes

For months now I have been praying about what I should give up.  My plate is full and over flowing.  I am stretched thin.  Going to bed in the wee hours of the morning.  Sitting at the computer all day long working on logo's and branding packages.  Recently my hand has been hurting.  My middle 2 fingers up to my elbow.  Pain, I tell you.  Keep me up at night pain.  I talked to my mother-in-law and she said that is exactly how carpal tunnel starts.  WHAT?!  I am 28 in my 20's. I am too young to be worrying about things like that.  Hubby and I talked things over.  We have mulled, figured, and budgeted.  This last weekend (our 9 year anniversary weekend) we revisited the subject of what I should cut out.  We decided that it is time for me to stop taking on new clients in my business.  Last night he and I were talking about the impact that it is going to have on our family and my 6 year old chimed in.  She was delighted that I will no longer be working like I was before.  She said that she is excited that I will be spending more time with her and her brother.  That sealed the deal for me. That took away any doubt that I had about staying open or not.  It is time.  Today I made the announcement, sent out emails, and feel about 20 pounds lighter.  I cannot believe that I feel like such a burden has been lifted from me. I have faith that God will send me what I need and show me where I need to go.  He led me to open Tatorbug Creations and He showed me that it was time to close.  This is where I am following right now.
Follow Him,

No comments:

Post a Comment