Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Planning

I have been waiting for months and months to purchase the new My Well Planed Day planner from Home Educating Family.  Last night the Beta went live.  I stalked their website and Facebook pages for hours yesterday to get my subscription.  I was able to purchase around 12am ET last night.  I walked through the setup wizard and then chose my style...



I am still feeling my way around the site and so far I love it!  I am not able to save my lesson plans or input info into the calendar but for now I am able to input our home library books and all of our curriculum and assign them...



I look forward to being able to upload our units and getting reports together.  The release date is set for August at which time the program will go to full price, $65.  For right now, though, you can purchase the program for $40, get 2 moths free AND will be able to resubscribe next year for only $40!  That is an amazing price if you consider what all this includes.  The program is completely cloud based which means that you can access your planner from any device that is internet ready.  You will be able to make changes and input information from those devices as well.  You are not tied to a specific computer or have to carry a planner around all of the time.  Most of us have smart phones and tablets that are continually with us. Your subscription includes all upgrades and new features that they add along the way.  I believe this program is going to prove to be the best in it's class and I look forward to getting to know it better!



No comments:

Post a Comment